Saturday, June 29, 2013

[News] Lee Seung Gi to enlist as a soldier armed real

Lee Seung Gi
[News] Lee Seung Gi to enlist as a soldier armed real

Lee Seung Gi  to enlist as a soldier armed indeed. 

recently he revealed in an interview with the film ending ' Book of the House of Gu 'of station  MBC . In the interview, he was asked about plans to join the army. He replied: " I will certainly enlist. less reason I mention this is because, despite the time myself, "I should go at this time," but in reality it will have quite a lot of problems such as endorsements or more. " 

He explained: " So I just wanted to mention it when things work out okay and have set a date certain. I can not say that's when. But I will certainly enlist as a soldier armed true. "

Among the rumors about the star soldier now, maybe Lee Seung Gi made ​​the wisest choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment