Friday, June 28, 2013

[News] Sunggyu (INFINITE) apologized for his remarks about the 30-year-old woman

Sunggyu,INFINITE
[News] Sunggyu (INFINITE) apologized for his remarks about the 30-year-old woman

Sunggyu  ( INFINITE ) has apologized for his remarks about the 30-year-old woman.  

He tweeted:  "Hello people. Sunggyu I am. cases where this is not due to a misunderstanding at all. This totally my fault. I sincerely apologize to those who felt disappointed or has been hurt by the words of my reckless. said I would retract his words with sincerity, Setu blame myself for what I did and then this will be cautious in their words more. " 

This apology comes after scenes of the clip show ' Genius: Rules of the Game 'was published download page on Facebook. During the conversation with  Park Ji Eun  and  Sang Min Lee , Sunggyu commented woman becomes' yomul 'after over 30 years of age.  'Yomul'  is a term for a lie, sly, cunning, and when it is used to talk about women, it is a term for a very good woman seducing men for their own benefit. 

do you think about this case ?

No comments:

Post a Comment