Tuesday, July 23, 2013

[News] 2PM’s Taecyeon and Kim Jae Wook display manly charms for ‘SINGLES’

2PM , kim jae wook
[News] 2PM’s Taecyeon and Kim Jae Wook display manly charms for ‘SINGLES’

2PM’s Taecyeon and Kim Jae Wook, the two male leads for upcoming tvN drama ‘Who Are You’, put their manly charms in display through a recent pictorial for the fashion magazine, ‘SINGLES’.

In the photos, the co-stars showed off different tough-guy looks with their muscular figures in their tight-fitting suits. Especially, Taecyeon grabbed the attention with his bronzed coloured skin tone, bushy eyebrows and strong gaze.

During the interview, Taecyeon shared, “I have been a singer for 6 years now, and there are still a lot of things that I don’t know. But I can determine for myself how I should handle them. But as an actor, I am still a rookie. I want to learn more about acting. I’m not sure how high my goal is as an actor yet.”







No comments:

Post a Comment