Monday, July 22, 2013

[News] Dongwoon injured during B2ST’s solo concert

B2ST , BEAST , Dongwoon
[News] Dongwoon injured during B2ST’s solo concert

It has been belatedly revealed that B2ST’s Dongwoon suffered an injury on stage during the group’s solo concert.

The group held a special comeback concert ‘2013 Beautiful Show’ for 2 days from July 20 to 21 at Olympic Gymnastics Arena in Seoul, where they stormed the stage in from of 25,000 cheering fans. Dongwoon got injured by one of the explosive that were installed for special effects that scratched his arm.

After the concert, Dongwoon tweeted, I hurt myself a bit while trying to approach my fans a bit closer. It’s not that serious so I’ll be embarrassed if you guys keep worrying like this ^^ I am considering this injury as an honor, so please don’t be worried.”

No comments:

Post a Comment