Sunday, July 28, 2013

[News] Kim Hyun Joong, "I'm thinking if I could sue Crayon Pop"

Kim Hyun Joong
[News] Kim Hyun Joong, "I'm thinking if I could sue Crayon Pop"

Kim Hyun Joong made a comment about Crayon Pop's 'Bar Bar Bar' choreography.

On July 27, solo singer and actor Kim Hyun Joong guested on KBS 2TV's Entertainment Weekly. He admitted on the show, "I'm a 'Ghost' sunbae'. I feel strange receiving greetings from hoobaes, so I ran away from them."

He added, "I watched new videos of girl groups through Youtube. My favorite is Crayon Pop. Particularly, their 'Bar Bar Bar' choreography is apparently similar to my song 'Lucky Guy,".

He jokingly stated, "Am I too overreacting if I say that they borrowed it from my song? I'm thinking if I could sue them."

He remarked, "I really like Crayon Pop."
Meanwhile, Kim Hyun Joong is currently promoting his album 'Round 3'.

What do you think? Is he suggesting something?


Check Lucky Guy and Bar Bar Bar MVs below:





No comments:

Post a Comment