Thursday, July 4, 2013

[News] Kyu Hyun of Super Junior uses language that’s too familiar on a talk show

kyu hyun, Superjunior
[News] Kyu Hyun of Super Junior uses language that’s too familiar on a talk show

Kyu Hyun has admitted that he was wrong to use excessively familiar language while emceeing a talk show. In a recent episode of the talk show Happy Together Season 3, which searches for next-generation stars, 4 Minute’s Hyun A, Hur Ga Yoon, Sistar Dasom and So Yoo, Super Junor’s Kyu Hyun, and Super Junior-M’s Henry appeared.

Kyu Hyun, who is an emcee of shows on two major TV networks, introduced himself as a “Chameleon MC” because he often imitates other MCs’ way of talking and behavior, saying “I think I assimilate with others easily. When I’m with Jong Shin, I tend to badger the guests. With Se Yoon, I try to create little comedy routines. Because Kim Gura was back on Radio Star, I realized that I kept using language that’s a bit too familiar.”

In this week’s episode of the talk show, which will be broadcast at 11:20 p.m. today, a method of figuring out how much girl groups weigh is revealed.

No comments:

Post a Comment