Wednesday, July 31, 2013

[News] Lee Hyori Clarifies, 'I am Getting Married but there will be no Wedding'

Lee Hyori
[News] Lee Hyori Clarifies, 'I am Getting Married but there will be no Wedding'

Singer Lee Hyori will be getting married to her boyfriend Lee Sang Soon but will not have a wedding ceremony.

She wrote on her twitter, "I didn't want a huge wedding in the first place. We will just gather our parents and close friends and have dinner together in place of a wedding."

She continued, "I've always said that I wanted a small and quiet wedding and Sang Soon has agreed with me on this."

Many celebrities have congratulated the soon to be couple with tweets and messages online.

Fans also commented, "They are so cute together" and "I respect the fact that she does not want to hold a huge wedding despite being a celebrity."

No comments:

Post a Comment