Wednesday, July 24, 2013

[News] Raina Worries About Marriage: “I Think I’m Getting Older…What Would Marriage Be Like?”

Raina
[News] Raina Worries About Marriage: “I Think I’m Getting Older…What Would Marriage Be Like?”

After School member Raina discussed her concerns about marriage.

Raina recently went on MBC Music’s show “Picnic Live, Sound and Scenery” with the band Daybreak and Hello Venus member Yoo Ara.  The stars had a collaboration performance together, with Raina and Daybreak singing ”Love Actually,” a collaboration piece between Sunny Hill and Daybreak.  Raina’s vocals created a new and interesting take on this hit piece.

In the show, Raina said, “I feel like I’m getting older now. What would getting married around now would be like?” Daybreak member Won Suk Lee, who has been married for three years, replied back by talking about the positive side of marriage stating, “The best thing about getting married is being able to see the person you love the most every day.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment