Wednesday, July 3, 2013

[News] Suzy thanks fans' 3rd anniversary wishes with a "huge love"

Miss A , suzy
[News] Suzy thanks fans' 3rd anniversary wishes with a "huge love"

miss A's Suzy thanked fans' support with new photos on Twitter.

miss A celebrates 3rd anniversary since debut on 30th June. Suzy tweeted some new photos along with a message to express her gratitude towards their fans.

She wrote,"Thank you everyone for the 3 years anniversary wishes. I’ve received all the letters and gifts! I didn’t even know I’ll receive all this. Thanks to all, my 3 years was really happy. I will never forget it. I will work even harder next time!"

Besides posing adorably in her new photos, she is seen showing the love sign in the forth picture.

Fans commented,"congratulations","Stay healthy and continue to impress us","hwaiting" and etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment