Tuesday, July 30, 2013

[News] Suzy Was Depressed: “People Look Down on Me Since I’m Young But Expect Me to Act Like an Adult”

Suzy

Suzy
[News] Suzy Was Depressed: “People Look Down on Me Since I’m Young But Expect Me to Act Like an Adult”

miss A‘s Suzy recently shared her struggles and hardships as a young star.

On July 29, Suzy was a guest on “Healing Camp” where she talked about why she burst into tears during the “Gu Family Book” press conference not too long ago. She said, “I suddenly started crying. It was because of several things.”

She continued, “I always try to think positively. I feel more comfortable if I’m at a disadvantage and I don’t like to butt heads with people. I could bear the physical exhaustion but I couldn’t express the scars I received from people. Everything started to build up and when I kept thinking that I should hold it in, it just exploded.”

“There were a lot of instances where I was looked down upon because I am young. People tell me ‘you don’t know because you’re too young’ but on the other hand, they expect me to act like an adult. These kinds of contradictions really made me mad,” she explained.

Suzy continued, “Even though my schedule was so full that I couldn’t rest, it wasn’t hard. Being exhausted from being busy just means that many people want to see me, which makes me happy. But I want to have time to learn and do one thing well but since I’m so busy, there’s a lot of times when I just have to do it.”

Lastly, Suzy added, “In the end, I had signs of depression. I wondered if I could continue to live like this and if I could endure through all of this tomorrow once again. Once, I was just laughing and talking with my friend and I suddenly started to cry.”

No comments:

Post a Comment