Monday, July 29, 2013

[News] Taemin (SHINee) & Naeun (A Pink) with the first hug on We Got Married

Taemin, SHINee, Naeun, A Pink
[News] Taemin (SHINee) & Naeun (A Pink) with the first hug on We Got Married

Taemin (SHINee)  &  Naeun (A Pink)  was the first hug on 27/7 in the latest episode of the show  We Got Married.

Prior to  Japan, Naeun & Taemin hug claim that it is the wish of him:  "I'm going to Japan, & they are promoting it with Apink, so we will not see each other for some time. He will miss you there ". Naeun has accepted the request of Taemin. 

During an interview later, Taemin said:  "I was actually pretty scary. Honestly, I want to hug her tighter, but the posture that is not pleasant at all really. "

Meanwhile Naeun said:  "I feel like now that all my nerves tingling run very. I prefer we draw on each other more. "

Taemin Naeun donate a teddy bear and a broken selca Taemin was surprised by the gift of her & her husband to know that she will miss him .

No comments:

Post a Comment