Thursday, July 18, 2013

[News] Yoon Jong Shin, 'It's Sad That Kang Seung Yoon Was Hidden For 3 Years But YG Really Is Great'

Yoon Jong Shin
[News] Yoon Jong Shin, 'It's Sad That Kang Seung Yoon Was Hidden For 3 Years But YG Really Is Great'

Yoon Jong Shin talked about Kang Seung Yoon on "Super Star K5."

The press conference for "Super Star K5" was held today in Seoul. At the press conference, the judges Lee Seung Chul, Yoon Jong Shin, Lee Ha Neul, and Kim Ki Woong attended.

On this day, Yoon Jong Shin talked about Kang Seung Yoon that he had trained during "Super Star K2."

Yoon Jong Shin said, "Kang Seung Yoon's song is very sophisticated and good. I was reminded of how great YG is at the work they do."

He continued, "The sad thing was that it took them 3 years. But I was proud nevertheless that a great song came out. He is a grown up man now. I heard it as soon as it was out. I'm so happy that he grew so well from where he was and I want him to know that I'm always watching him with a proud heart."

Mnet "Super Star K5" will start airing on August 9. Kang Seung Yoon's new song "It Rains" was released at midnight.

Photo Credit: Newsen

No comments:

Post a Comment