Sunday, August 11, 2013

[News] Actor Joo Won reveals he's a big fan of A Pink

Joo Won, A Pink
[News] Actor Joo Won reveals he's a big fan of A Pink

oo Won revealed his love for A Pink on the latest episode of '1 Night 2 Days.'

The episode showed the flower-boy actor walking with fellow cast member Sung Shi Kyung when talk turned to popular girl groups. Sung Shi Kyung first confessed that he wanted to listen to A Pink's newest hit track, "No No No."

Joo Won had a counter-confession to make, replying, "I don't know if I should say this? I have all of A Pink's songs on my phone."

"When I watch A Pink, I think of S.E.S and Fin.K.L from the past," the actor continued. "It makes me feel good when I listen to them because there's a lot of lyrics telling you to cheer up."

The two stars briefly basked in their girl-group nostalgia by singing and dancing to Fin.K.L's "Eternal Love".

No comments:

Post a Comment