Friday, August 2, 2013

[News] BoA gets rejected from dramas because she’s too famous?

BoA
[News] BoA gets rejected from dramas because she’s too famous?

BoA recently revealed the burden of her popularity as a singer.

In a recent filming of the SBS talk show ‘Thank You’, BoA appeared as guest and revealed some struggles she had gone through as a celebrity.

She said, “I’ve constantly thought about derailing the life I have as the ‘singer BoA’ over the past 13 years,” revealing that she long wanted to try out acting.

BoA continued, “I tried for a long time to move into acting, but I was rejected in the casting process so many times by casting departments as they said it was too burdensome to take me due to the image I have as a singer. I wanted to be known as the new actress Kwon BoA, not just the artist BoA.”

Meanwhile, BoA finally got a chance to act as she has been cast in Hollywood film, ‘Make Your Move 3D’ along with American dancer-actor Derek Hough which recently opened in Europe.

No comments:

Post a Comment