Friday, August 2, 2013

[News] BoA: "I play a drama rejected because of his popularity"

BoA
[News] BoA: "I play a drama rejected because of his popularity"

According channel  TV  Daily , recently  BoA  has revealed her burden is fame. 

During the latest episode of the program ' Thank You '.  BoA  had a short trip with 2 actor  Son Hyun Joo  &  Jung Moon Hee . During the trip, she revealed some difficulties she faced as a celebrity. 

Boa said:  "13 years, I have those moments to give up his career as a singer 'BoA '",  and revealed that her dream is to pursue the path of acting. " 

First BoA's acting debut in ' Make Your Move '  was released in Europe. And the first drama ' Waiting On Romance 'will be aired soon. 


She continued:  "Honestly, sometimes I want to be an actor. role I've tried a few but I have been denied in the casting ring. they say is ca BoA who will be a burden., but I want people to know he is a new actor Kwon BoA, not the artist BoA ".

No comments:

Post a Comment