Friday, August 9, 2013

[News] EXO’s Kai Says His Two Sisters are More Important Than a Girlfriend

EXO, Kai
[News] EXO’s Kai Says His Two Sisters are More Important Than a Girlfriend

Putting his sisters on a pedestal, EXO’s Kai stated that his two older sisters are definitely more important than a girlfriend.

 On August 8’s broadcast of SBS Power FM’s Boom Young Street, the EXO members came to play.
During the show, DJ Boom asked which members the EXO members would introduce to their younger sisters.

When it came to Kai, he straightforwardly said he didn’t want to introduce any of the members.

“I have two older sisters. They’re both married, but I growled at both of my brothers-in-law,” said Kai, even cleverly promoting EXO’s new song while at it. 


“My sisters are family members who have lived with me for more than 20 years, so they’re more important than a girlfriend. I can’t just introduce them to anyone,” said Kai.
But if he had to choose a member, Kai would pick Chen.

“My sisters like kind people,” explained Kai. “If you just look at Chen’s face, he just looks nice. I feel like he can live happily with a smile for a long time.”

Photo Credit: Ceci, SBS

No comments:

Post a Comment