Thursday, August 1, 2013

[News] Joo Won Was Mistaken for Kang Dong Won Before Debuting

Joo Won, Kang Dong Won

Joo Won, Kang Dong Won
[News] Joo Won Was Mistaken for Kang Dong Won Before Debuting

Actor Joo Won revealed an incident that resulted from his resemblance to Kang Dong Won, according to My Daily News.

On a recent episode of KBS2’s “Happy Together 3,” Joo Won mentioned, “Before I debuted, I was mistaken for Kang Dong Won.”

He added, “On my way home from a concert one day, a girl shouted, ‘It’s Kang Dong Won!’ In a matter of seconds, I was the center of attention. A group of female students really thought I was him so when they surrounded me, they took my bag and hat.”

Joo Won continued, “My friend was next to me, and he had to restrain another group of female students who were running towards us. But these girls thought, ‘That must be his manager trying to block the fans,’ so more fan girls kept coming at us.” The entire studio started laughing after hearing about the incident.

In other news, Joo Won’s drama “Good Doctor,” featuring Joo Sang Wook, Jung Man Shik, and Kim Young Kwang, will broadcast episodes starting August 1.

Do you think they look alike? Can you think of any other celebrity look-a-likes?

No comments:

Post a Comment