Sunday, August 4, 2013

[News] Kim Bin Woo: “I’ve Been Eating A Meal A Day for Twelve Years”

Kim Bin Woo
[News] Kim Bin Woo: “I’ve Been Eating A Meal A Day for Twelve Years”

Actress Kim Bin Woo is receiving much attention for her latest statement.

She’s currently participating in MBC’s daily morning drama “Good For You” as a company president’s daughter. Her luxurious office outfits are receiving much attention from fashion-sensitive female workers in their twenties and thirties.

A drama representative said, “Kim Bin Woo is constantly going over her character’s outfits and making sure that it matches each scene. Thanks to her, the fancy outfits aren’t too excessive.”

Regarding how she maintains her figure, Kim Bin Woo said, “It’s my twelfth year eating one meal a day. If I eat all three meals in a day, I will only gain weight. I also work out in my spare time to stay fit and for better stamina.”

No comments:

Post a Comment