Thursday, August 8, 2013

[News] Kwanghee (ZE: A) crying because the other members of the group are naturally beautiful

Kwanghee, ZE: A
[News] Kwanghee (ZE: A) crying because the other members of the group are naturally beautiful

Recently  Kwanghee  ( ZE: A ) has confessed that he felt pressure from members of the group because of their natural beauty. 

On 5/8,  Kwanghee  Dongjun, Joonyoung  Siwan  ( ZE: A ) &  Lim Kim  appeared on the talk show ' Hello 'as a guest. 

During this episode, Kwanghee said:  "I was really bad. Broke my nose & eyes are close together. I actually heard that I looked like Shin Dong Yup very much " , confession humor makes people laugh. 

Kwanghee also refers to the group members as Dongjun, Siwan & Joonyoung. He said:  "I used to feel pressure because I think they have a good looking face, so even if I have surgery, I would matter far behind them."

Joonyoungthem on:  "It as such. One time I had seen him sobbing pillow " . 

Kwanghee ended his story with a laugh:  "These days, I received a call from the girl who rejected me before when I'm still ugly "  & shout:  "Hey, that lady, do not call me again" , making the audience laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment