Thursday, August 1, 2013

[News] Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung to get married in September!

ji sung , lee bo-young
[News] Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung to get married in September!

Actress Lee Bo Young and actor Ji Sung will tie the knot next month after a six-year relationship!

The couple announced on August 2 that they had been preparing for the wedding since March and will get married on September 27. The big news were delivered through a handwritten letter posted by Lee Bo Young herself on official fan site.

The actress wrote, “I will tie the knot on September 27th. You’re going to congratulate me, right? I’m sorry that I am spoiling the lingering image you may have of Hye Sung and Su Ha [of I Hear Your Voice] but I had to make this announcement now because I don’t have much time to prepare.”

The couple first met through the 2004 SBS drama ‘Save the Last Dance’ and went public with their relationship in 2007. The couple will tie the knot at W Seoul Walkerhill Hotel on September 27.

No comments:

Post a Comment