Saturday, August 3, 2013

[News] TEEN TOP's Changjo asks fans not to invade his personal space

TEEN TOP
[News] TEEN TOP's Changjo asks fans not to invade his personal space

Apparently, TEEN TOP's Changjo was being followed by a fan and sent a warning for the fan to not invade his personal space.

Changjo tweeted, "I saw you during the daytime.. I see you now as well.. Although it might be a coincidence~ It's getting really late so go home~ Your parents are probably worried. Of course, I am really really thankful for your love towards us but.. I am a bit uncomfortable with you following me into the cafe.. I am sorry to say these words... I heard that you live in Chuncheon so get back home safely~~"

At the end of the day, celebrities need their privacy too so let's hope Changjo won't be followed into places anymore.

Tip: Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment