Tuesday, August 13, 2013

[News] ZE:A’s Im Siwan Once Ranked Number One Academically in School

Siwan, ZE:A
[News] ZE:A’s Im Siwan Once Ranked Number One Academically in School

Recently, group ZE:A’s member Im Siwan revealed his academic achievements during his school years.
On the episode of KBS’s “1 Vs. 100,” which was aired on August 13, Im Siwan appeared to make his attempt to win the prize.

When MC Han Suk Joon asked what kind of student he was, Im Siwan answered, “From elementary school to high school years, I was class president. I also achieved number one rank academically, and was the school vice president in middle and high schools.”

Im Siwan also added, “I believed that once I get into university, I wouldn’t have to study at all. So I decided to study as hard as I can before college. Then one day, I was picked by an agency when they saw me at a music audition.”

No comments:

Post a Comment