Sunday, July 21, 2013

[News] Dancing 9's Park Ji Woo is hated for his 'perverted' comment over a contestant

Dancing 9 , park ji woo


[News] Dancing 9's Park Ji Woo is hated for his 'perverted' comment over a contestant

MNET's Dancing 9, a dance survival show had its premiere on July 20. One of the judges or 'Kpop Dance Masters', Park Ji Woo, who also appeared on the two seasons of Dancing with the Stars, is receiving hateful feedback for his 'perverted' comment towards a female contestant.




After a performance from a female contestant, Park Ji Woo commented, "That's definitely the body type that I like. I'll make you pass if you crawl over me~" His commentary receives hateful comments from netizens who watched the show.

Netizens commented, "He's not judging at all.","Get him out of the judge panel, he's so perverted.","I didn't expect to hear such comment from him", "I hate it. He deserves a slap." and so on.

No comments:

Post a Comment