Sunday, July 21, 2013

[News] A Pink is regretful during their 1st win?

A Pink
[News] A Pink is regretful during their 1st win?

After winning their 1st win, A Pink revealed their regretful thoughts.

On July 19th broadcast of Music Bank, A Pink grabbed their 1st win with 'NoNoNo' since two years after they debuted, and brought all of them into tears.

A Pink Hayoung expressed her thoughts after the encore stage. She said, "I'm still feeling lost. I couldn't even express myself over this win and the members are crying a lot."

When she was asked if there are messages that they haven't said upon winning, she replied, "There are lots. There are many people I wanted to thank to but I couldn't do it well that time. Particularly, to Huh Gak oppa. It's quite regretful. It's my birthday today and I received a very huge present. He asked us to mention him if we won, but we didn't do it. When he won 1st, he mentioned us."

She added, "We could've said something about BEAST-sunbaenims comeback.. and greeted 4-minute eonnies at the back stage, Roh JiHoon, Mario, BTOB and many more we haven't mentioned yet. It's really regretful."

Hayoung expressed, "We don't have the greed to win no.1s, we said that among ourselves. However we're really thankful. Now we're going to a fansign. I think our fans will be glad since we won. I'm scared we might tear up again during the fansign."

Congratulations for the 1st win!

Source: Newsen

No comments:

Post a Comment