Friday, July 19, 2013

[News] Suho (EXO) frustrated because Yunho (TVXQ) are only interested in Kai

Suho, EXO, Yunho, TVXQ
[News] Suho (EXO) frustrated because Yunho (TVXQ) are only interested in Kai

Suho (EXO) felt very sad when Yunho (TVXQ) just spent a lot of attention for Kai . 

At 15 months 07 days in the program Beatles Code 2 , Suho revealed: "Before we launched, I have each received a few words of senior Yunho scolded. As one of the members doing something wrong, Yunho seniors will say, "Who is the leader?". because he is the leader, so he has give me a lot of suggestions and words general advice, so then I was able to really close with him more. "

But sadly when their friendship grew faded, revealing Suho : "After we were closer, the EXO is debuting. But after EXO debut, Yunho started senior care and more interested Kai. I guess it's because Kai is the main jump, but I was very sad . "

No comments:

Post a Comment