Monday, August 12, 2013

[News] Big Star's FeelDog Reveals Two-Tone Hair 'Orange-Pink'

big star, feeldog
[News] Big Star's FeelDog Reveals Two-Tone Hair 'Orange-Pink'

Idol group Big Star's member FeelDog changed his hairstyle.

Today, FeelDog posted on Big Star's Twitter, "I saw you get surprised by my hair color after seeing Big Star's comeback stage but it's okay! I transformed into yellow and orange hair and I like it. See you in 'Inkigayo' soon" along with a picture.

In the picture, FeelDog is pointing to his hair, revealing his new hair color. The hair seems to have many different colors combined, from yellow to orange and pink.

Internet users who saw this commented, "I love the color," "Something that not everyone can do," and "Two-tone hair must be the trend these days."

Big Star released their 2nd mini album "Hang Out."

Photo Credit: Big Star Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment