Tuesday, June 11, 2013

[News] SISTAR’s Hyorin Wants to Get Married Before 35

SISTAR, Hyorin
[News]  SISTAR’s Hyorin Wants to Get Married Before 35

SISTAR, who released their highly anticpated second full album, “Give It to Me,” today, June 11, also held a showcase and press conference  at the Lotte Card Art Center.

During the press conference, the members were asked to discuss a line from the lyrics of “Give It to Me,” which read, “Will I be able to marry before thirty?’  Member Hyorin said, “I thought Baek Ji Young and Jung Suk Won‘s wedding was beautiful. I said there were times I thought I wanted to get married but this was the first time I felt envious.”

Hyorin continued, “My mom entreated me to get married late, but I don’t want to get married too l ate. I don’t want to go over the age of 35.”

Setting the max at 35, that means Hyorin has a space of around ten years to get married!
 
M/s : kenvilthomas@kpopupdates.com

No comments:

Post a Comment